Dr. George graduated summa cum laude with a degree in biology from Creighton University. He then obtained his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center and completed his residency in ophthalmology at the University of
Minnesota, where he received the Harry Plotke, MD award given to the most outstanding senior resident. He joined St. Paul Eye Clinic in 1996 after completing his residency.
Dr. George has performed thousands of refractive procedures and cataract surgeries. He is VISX® certified to offer the latest in WaveFront CustomVue® LASIK and PRK, and he performs cataract surgery utilizing state-of-the-art technology and
techniques for optimal visual recovery. He is a board-certified ophthalmologist with special interests in cataract surgery, LASIK surgery, and comprehensive eye exams.
- Board Certified
- American Board of Ophthalmology, LASIK-Certified, VISX®-Certified
- Ophthalmology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical Degree
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Bachelor of Science
- Biology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, Minnesota Academy of Ophthalmology, Minnesota Medical Association, Twin Cities Medical Society