Dr. George graduated summa cum laude with a degree in biology from Creighton University. He then obtained his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center and
completed his residency in ophthalmology at the University of Minnesota, where he received the Harry Plotke, MD award given to the most outstanding senior resident. He joined St. Paul Eye Clinic in 1996 after completing his residency.
Dr. George is a board-certified ophthalmologist with a special interest in cataract surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology. He has performed thousands of cataract surgeries and pays special attention to patients' desires/expectations pre-operatively with careful attention to details during the procedure and post-operatively in hopes of meeting these desires/expectations.
- Board Certified
- American Board of Ophthalmology, LASIK-Certified
- Ophthalmology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical Degree
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Bachelor of Science
- Biology, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, Minnesota Academy of Ophthalmology